Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hand Made Books and Journals

As I was in between jobs and waiting for a paper delivery so I could start with a commission...I made 3 more 'Inspiration Books'.
The idea of these is that they will appeal to the person of which the quotation 'Speaks'.

First off is this gorgeous Blue and Turquoise one with the wording:
Be Still,
And Listen to the truth

Then this one:
Let the Beauty of what we love,
Be what we do.
Inspirational for any artist or creative person

And the last one:
Blend with the tune of nature,
it's magic is everywhere!


All books are:
A5 sized,
Quality Cream Laid Paper,
Hand Bound
200 Pages
and have a beaded decoration to the spine and a lucky charm.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Very nice covers and the quotations make them so personal.

Samantha said...

Aha, so I've found your 'other' place. Is there where I need to go to find out about buying your lovely work? I'm a silly confused witch indeed.
Bright Blessings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...