Thursday, June 11, 2009

If it wasn't so serious....you'd laugh your head off!

I'm late catching up with every ones blogs. For a long time now, I've been meaning to alert you to a dear, long time friend of mine CJ. Please go and see her blog CJ's Whine and Cheeze for an amusing look at her trials and tribulations of looking after elderly parents. Please leave her a message of support....She's a gem and takes it all in her stride. CJ, I take my hat off to you my sweet. xxx And her calligraphy blog is at Pony Express Graphics

Another great site that never fails to amuse me is Johnny Virgil's 15 minute lunch. Although only a couple of months ago, when his best friend died suddenly, I thought he would never blog again. Slowly but surely he's coming back into writing again.

Both these blogs show us that even when times are tough and things sometimes feel like they will never get better....the saving grace is to find humour in the mundane and seriousness of life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...