Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Brrr It's Freezing

For the last few days it's been absolutely freezing! But on the positive side I went out in the garden yesterday to see the fairies had decorated it with lace curtains......isn't it gorgeous?

And look...they decorated the spiders web with icing sugar
And this was the scene as I passed through the park, just round the corner to my house....I've NEVER seen frost like this in my life. Beautiful!

And I've been busy with a few commissions.....

A Mantragram for a Great Grandmother

A couple of photo albums

And a couple of Christening Certificate/poems

Life seems brighter now I listen to Glastonbury Radio at work all day.

You can listen to it too wherever you live in the world,

so if your into all things alternative and want food for thought

click on this link:

www.glastonburyradio.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...