Friday, October 20, 2006

Mounted Calligraphy on Paper Great Gift Ideas




What a week! Once again I seem to have that... 'Thank the Goddess it's Friday' feeling. This week has been exhausting.
I've cut and mounted a number of pieces of work. The work seems to take as long to mount as it does to create. Also i've have a visit from a chap called Haniff Din who is going to help me design and maintain my own website. His job is to generate traffic and move forward my business.
My lovely man Tony has been hard at work and has helped me every evening. He's put up the hanging rails and brought me cups of tea while I have fought with eBay! He's very patient!

We're both exhausted but we're raising another stone at Sentry Circle this weekend...the circle will be 1/2 way there!

Here's some of the mounted work:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...